Saturday, June 5, 2010

Side Effects Of Tetrralysal

awards

are really happy! XSP
wandering around the forum, after esermi registered, I was immediately evident the "Lottery stud ... organized by Gin, aka Lesfumaturedellarte, I bought 3 numbers, 18 (the day of my birthday), 21 (the day of my marriage) and 78 (my year of birth) ... the lottery to be honest was a little slow, but no one was in a hurry, no?
finally it was decided the draw date: May 15, 2010, the first number on the wheel of Naples ...
we were all at my parents' house to celebrate 57 years of marriage of my grandparents, we looked at the direct extraction of the lot, the presenter said: NAPOLI ...... 18
I did not understand anything!
I won, I won, I jumped off the chair ... I
are now linked to the Forum and ... confirmed ... Gin wrote: VALERIA CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WON THE LOTTERY little buttons!
Yesterday I got the fateful prize ...
like a little girl, happy, have rejected the package
taaa taaa, here's what I found inside the package a box


containing a port / pin tip


and within many in country-style buttons fimo

are too beautiful, and to design I have so many that I mix for the head!

0 comments:

Post a Comment