Monday, February 28, 2011

Does Cup Noodles Help For Stomach Flu

Tuscany ........ ......... A sweet pink pouch

For some days I wanted to walk among the countries of my Tuscany.


never had the chance to take and go, I did yesterday.

always been fascinated by the Crete Senesi and the Val D'Orcia, Cassia offers unique landscapes. The Tuscan

understand what I mean ....... individual farms on the hills, preceded by rows of cypresses, surrounded by hills characteristics ........

"stuck" to the windows, I admired the views of history and art.


Castelli




Temple





Churches




Villages and Parishes special





corners of Tuscany ....




The rain, wind, cold ..... did not stop my feet ...... Monepulciano to large flakes of snow have accompanied my curiosity to see, watch .....

glad you did.




To relax after the mileage, either on foot or by car, recovered nicely needle and thread ........ started the contest in which I participate .......



Embroidery rushes ....... I'm carrying on linen light ....... because I want to make Primitive.


good start week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment