Monday, March 7, 2011

Yoghurt Upset Baby Stomach

pochette

When
within the fabric store, everything attracts me ........ I think of how many things I could try to realize how many beautiful things I could sew ......


fabrics How many would purchase a myriad ...... .........

had been a while that I wanted to try to sew the pouch or other necessary material in plastic ............... yes, I like very much the sort of fabrics ..... .....

Purchased suitable needles and started the test ...... .......

First application ....... ok ok ......... ..... hinge first realization I opted for a simple clutch bag .......

plasticized fabric that struck me immediately ...... then tape, lace, quilting fabric from the inside ......


will be the colors that I used to really like me, once I finished I was excited, but I can use it ???????.








I'm already doing other .... .....

good start week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment