Thursday, July 1, 2010

Doujin Moe.usmember Doujin Free

cross stitch

after much waiting and a lot of anxiety to know all, now is the big day ...
Saturday, June 26th I met sicilianuzze Forum XSP

the meeting was to be at 10.00 Mc Donald all'Etnapolis side, small detail ... I arrived a bit late because Seby, I was very pleasantly wrong way (I was doing ferry) and after we made we went home already Agata, Apple60, lives in close contact with nature, with animals, trooooppo beautiful .. .
we arrived and we made the souvenir photos, we were in 14, really ...

was also the birthday of Agatha, the hostess, have given all the gifts, and I'm so sorry not to have done no little thought ...

someone brought sweets


troooppo good!
someone have the recipe, and as soon as I rolled up to the Turipina!
we made the draw for the little thoughts that each of us has brought ...
I created a box that has happened to Mamamarilù

and instead I raffled Sirbiuccia the name of which has created two biscornu, troooppo nice, he said "are for his statements," as opposed to I like a lot!


At about 12:30 we left ... glad to have you know ... so nice, so good for jobs and so good in the kitchen ...
thanks x
these moments spent together, I came home full of tips, ideas, to have met friends of crosses ...
The date is Oct. 9 for the exchange: "The House of Sicilianuzze ... I can not wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment