Thursday, July 8, 2010

How To Prepare Project Report For Business In

News

Noooo, but with this heat can not continue ... I gather with a spoon, as a kind of melted ice cream?!?
not only, I have a husband / painter who has painted the house ... and this weekend I expect to have to clean it all ...

in less than a month I'm going on vacation ...
3 weeks of pure relaxation, three weeks in which charge the batteries to start over again ... 3 weeks of doing nothing!

For one week vacation leave and go to Paris ... my dream is slowly coming true ... I can not wait!

This has been a productive week ... next week there will be the shipment of my first swap "8th of embroidery kit of survival"

and just send you my combination and will receive the package will post my creation, it's too pretty, and the craze is just overwhelming me swap .. .
I also finished with the scissor trovaforbici swap Forbicine2 ... I think troooppo beautiful, and I think I guessed the taste of my Swappin ...
today I also finished the embroidery keychains wall hanging that I have in my living room, I just have to assemble it and I think I will let you admire these days ...
do is to tell good sauna and in the next news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment