Thursday, July 29, 2010

Price Mirena Contraceptive In India

Comin 'back from my silence.

Ok. They were ages since I wrote this little corner of the Web, but somehow today I went to the head of tornarvici.
What happened in my life since I stopped posting? Good question, to which I could only respond with two words: all or nothing. All because I had my first emotional bond of love public official from the thigh, I cried for my Professor of Italian, I battled against love and I came out, I think, winning, I went to London. But no: the emotional connection is recognized by the world vanished without a trace of tears (at least from what I'm concerned), the school is over and I do not think the lessons for months, there is no escape from love, there are only gauze to hide it, but if you take a shot a bit 'strong return to the blood-stained gauze.
Write me back your mind clear, it is true, I see black on white is my experience and my disappointment finally making them full of meaning. The thoughts did not form after all, the A and the T so.

Lendi C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment