Monday, September 20, 2010

How To Ask Guests To Pay In An Invitation

Muffins

And we are already on Monday ...

the weekend is expected to last an eternity, I had no time to spare that began a new week and tired for doing many things at home, ironing, washing, dusting and ...
I also found time to make muffins

this is the end result and
I give you the recipe, my first time of the muffin ... but they are really delicious!


250 grams of flour 00
A
packet of baking powder 2 tablespoons cocoa powder 175 gr
.
granulated sugar 150 gr. dark chocolate drops (a little more to be spread on muffins before baking)
250 gr.
milk 80 ml vegetable oil 1 egg

cucciaino an extract
vanilla 1 pinch of salt.

Preparation is easy: pick up all the ingredients in a bowl dry. Apart
mix milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract. Add liquid ingredients to dry ones, stirring quickly. Do not use beaters beaters, the muffins are mixed quickly and stay a bit lumpy.
Fill the molds for three quarters, cospergete the surface with other drops and bake at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes ... Yummy! There remains
try that ...
I also found time to write a new dress to my sofa ...
madness made Saturday night from 19.00 to 24.00 and with the help of my husband ...
this is the end result

you like it? give me your opinion ...
The next weekend I will do the same pillow and just finished I'll show you!
Good Muffin and a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment