Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mat No 128401 Lomita 010116



Ah girls, it is time to reopen the blog ... holidays are just finished ... what a pity!
begin to do the countdown?
then missing the holidays ... 330 days ... noooo so you can not continue ...
Let's enjoy LIFE, let's enjoy day by day, moment by moment!
Then, I start from where we were ...
Swapping "Forbicine2" nice, a nice exchange, but alas I did not guess the tastes of my Swappin, Arwen Taylon, wanted the small embroidery scissors, I've inserted the scissors shears in size 8cm ... sin ... the haberdashery me bad advice, because in hindsight, I trimmed the haberdashery scissors to cut the cloth ... I'm really regretted ... I will refer!
while I have received from Paola2101, a nice set, and she actually guessed right in which has the taste!

During the summer holidays I created the key to this is the exterior wall


and this is the internal


so very relaxing, a little sea, a week in Paris with my hubby and 2 days in Marina di Ragusa with my husband, my sister and my brother in law ...
ah, relax ...


Now we are back to normal, work - home - work, all this is and will be a sweet memory, moments that will never forget ...
to hear from the next post ... and many good crocettine all, I have already started work for Christmas 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment