Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Inorganic Chemistry By J.d Lee

swallows in September


Whenever I get a card, stuck it in a book.
usually in what I'm reading. Or one that I associate the sender of the postcard.
I do so with special train tickets. With some boarding pass. With the greeting cards.
Provided that the dimensions are compatible.

For me it's a little 'how to lose a voluntary item that has a certain memory. Only then to be able to find later. A memory
found only creates feelings. And in so doing is a bit 'as if it gave me the memories away.
A sort of time machine. I send postcards from the past, my future self. To make him smile.

Obviously, many of these pieces of paper will be forever kept in books to which they are assigned.
But on the other hand, even normal mail always work as it should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment