Friday, October 22, 2010

Como Banmi Oip Do Jogador

BlogCandyNataloso2010

After participating in three Blog Candy, indicating a I ... blog candy Christmas ... Christmas to me makes me happy, makes me feel good, makes me happy and I want to share with you, friends and new friends this BlogCandy ...
blog is my baby, was born nearly six months, but can not resist the urge to make an x \u200b\u200bshare with the expectation of Christmas ...
takes only a few moves ...
1. subscribe to my blog and become fallower ...
2. leave a comment
3. sponsored the giveaway on your facebook profile, to which you are registered on the forum and your blog, copy the icon BlogCandyNataloso2010



you're good enough for me even
10 comments, do not expect too much ...
Day on December 4 will draw the comments and the winner will send a handmade Christmas gift ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment