Wednesday, October 13, 2010

People Of Appendicitis

swap

And this swap is finished ... beautiful, beautiful!

at this point we can do is furnish it with our trade in this "House of sicilianuzze, no?
my combination was Stefania7 to which I have prepared a Parolin, who has since moved house, and chose as the living room, I decided to create them a dry port in the hope of so much joy, love and peace ...

him hope with my whole heart!
here is a picture of what I sent him via Annarub

instead and this is what gave me Agata (Apple.60) always through Annarub

I had chosen the bathroom, and she was happy, in colors, in plate of the door at all!
thanks, and hope to meet again ...
while I get ready for Christmas!
about what is missing at Christmas?
72 days

and I've already accomplished something ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment