Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coffee Tongue Coating



The holidays are almost gone ... we're getting back to normal ....... the daily routine is recovering ......
have been busy days, pleasantly intense.

Meetings, phone calls, hugs and laughter, so much laughter ..........

sewing, embroidery, performed until the day before, then only hours, days devoted to me, my loved ones, friends .......

The couriers have worked well ..... packets, parcels, cards ...... come to me, came to her friends ..........

time ever very tyrant only allowed to embroider the little things .......

visiting the blog of Argante I was curious about his little schemes of winter-ordered and made Christmas ..... .......




They went to fill up with other little things, a basket ........

a home of Daniel,


and one at the home of Pam ..........







I want to try to stitch it on other paintings, other colors ...... Congratulations to

Argante are ....... schemes that attract ........ very, very good.



I bought wooden hearts, on the advice of my Mastro Geppetto, the trade fair in Bologna .......

One went to Elizabeth's house and another home

Milly ..... both with embroideries on linen ....





squares .... A small but a post ........... I like a lot ..... from Flora went with some other things ...... .......





Doni innatesi .....



The sweetness and the skill of Ni'..........

a Christmas note, made in his style ...... even the envelope, which I photographed, sweetness!




Milly, a friend for a long time ........ cuddle me very often with his gifts, so beautiful and elegant .....





a boot vintage ...... ..... she made badges added a sweet, sweet ......



A teapot spectacular, to be on fire ....... really unexpected .... received along with a leather bag with two friends who ...... I demonstrate every day their love!



Pam ..... And the sweetest thing he could give me .... if not its sweetness and the sweetness of a woman ....... processing package appeared in his hands , Termini Station when they are broken down ...... oh yes, I spent a wonderful two days in Rome ......




Rome the city I love most in the world ..... that we can reach an hour and a half .......

welcomed me in all its Christmas glory under a shower but nothing ..... sad .....

I walk through the streets, avenues, familiar with every corner ....... always fascinates me .......

I hold very dear in my heart for suffering .......

This time as reportage ........ ..... apart from two views






the majesty of the horses .......




Good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment