Monday, January 17, 2011

Galeria De Fotos Tranny

Arrived!

E 'come ........ the sweet gift of Pinta, it is here in my hands ......


a cameo, an object that I love so much, that I hold dearest things that will not be able to use ........
is wonderful! Was amazed when I opened the envelope.

Cara Pinta six really good and big heart to share these treasures with us! Just
"Fortunella" to have won it.


This weekend was pleasantly nice.

meet them Ciuffenna, country charm of our Tuscany,

(the photo captures an old mill )




with Pamirilla.

spend hours among the joyous and local streets, in this particular country.

A beautiful starry sky, icy air stinging their faces, the beautiful old houses,

the river that runs through this country .......... all, a beautiful retro postcard.
Sometimes out of the chaos of the city is healthy.


are immersed in the wedding favors ....... the wedding is approaching and I have to produce, manufacture ......

the toy car travels well ..... and I can not wait to hand them a while ........ but I still have to do ......



Go to greet my friends and Daniela Francesca ........


an encouragement for new ideas is always good.

good start week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment