Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cover Letter Template For Beauty Therapy

"TEA"

These days the frost is dressed in the landscapes around me ....... path between the cold morning with the comics that emit air ...... the steps creaking on pavements ....... ....... I love the winter so raw and I had even the fog, I love to walk in ..........

Saturday we also had a few flakes of snow!

And with this cold there is nothing more enjoyable than taking a nice steaming cup of tea biscuits with butter ......


I'd love to swap ...... if I had more time to realize,

stitch, assemble some building for the combined ......

The weather is always so tyrant ........ and I do not like to wait so long for my "friend ".....

This is the last in which I participated ....... Tea Swap ......

I love tea and all that it comes .....

I thought a little bit of embroidery in one color ........ that recalls the argument, of course ...

took a box of tea, painted with a color similar to the classic wooden ........


mounted embroidery to embellish the cover to go ......



a long time I made some little things to add ........ a shop in Florence in English,
biscuits and a box of tea .......

Al "Garden Tea" where I live ..... tin, sugar, teaspoon, and that form a cap
you see in the picture is nothing but a tea infusion ... ..... putting it in the pot is opened and becomes a flower .......... I liked in its particularity.

Anna, the friend who went the whole, a Creative Tuscany like me, I know in person and therefore very excited to have her as a combined, appreciated and I'm happy!

With the email, always some good pampering!


Back to trample on pavements creaking, to admire the ice and continue favors .......... ....... ...... the day you dear Evelin close !!!!!!!!

nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment