Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why Do Goalies Use Different Skates

Queen ........ cuiiin

I have to say that meetings between creative, I have always brought new things beautiful!


(Apart from the meetings with the Creative Tuscany, that because of the games Sunday Gianmarco, I can not attend as I would like to thank you again ....... and at the personal invitation to meet with these dear friends in Tuscany. sooner or later ..... cheer me with your presence!)

The Day ..... amended amended the mythical Day ..... did you .... I met wonderful women of own creative with a capital.
creative, talented photographer ...... he just started to get closer to the sewing machine ....
she says ..............




Yesterday on my return, in the shadows of the entrance the condo, I noticed an envelope resting on mailboxes ...... I thought it was not for me ..... and instead ..........

As always, I look for the sender YOU ......... ....... the QUEEN !!!!! But ...... I can not believe how nice!
I open the envelope, a note ......... delightful, playful, affectionate! Already
the envelope containing the spoils is to match !!!!!!! And so it shows! Inside

..........


(sorry ....... post these photos on her knees with a super photographer like you, me to laugh ..... anyway ........ sorry. ... do not make it on this setting so ....... give me some lessons to improve myself! )


This leads to pads, leads what I want because it has several pockets ....... is chic!


For colors, for the construction, meticulous attention to detail.

Dearest Queen with this technique are really good!

You made me really happy ......... I like to have something that speaks to me of creative friends .......



I dive in favors ......

nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment