Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Have Ms And Am On Rebif Can I Give Blood?

sewing sewing ...... ....... ........ assembled sewing

Lately I have Christmas fabrics around me .... and I love, I love the red and see it on the table when I create the little things sorted, makes me happy ...... I know of parties, Gift ....... nice right?



??..........'ll be strange but I like the sound of the sewing machine, the smell of his gear, leaving the seams always ...... liked ......


I remember that I began to intrigue me when I was little, my furniture arrived at the height of the sewing machine ...... I saw my mom that operated his car with the pedal, the engine did not ... .. I saw her beautiful stitching straight ....... I saw how easy it was to sew a bit of stuff ........ the car with the engine had the aunt of my mother, a Borletti .. ..... ...... I liked it better because I saw the speed at which the material came out from under the feet .........


already had taught me to sew by hand, using the needle. But the car appealed to me ......




when I sat down before I was enveloped by a sense of joy but also anxiety ...... it was all new to me ......


I put my feet on the platform ...... nooooo, sew back !!!!!!! But it was not so easy ????????

Oh yes, depending on how you ride not sew forward .......

Slowly I learned ....... my acquaintance with the sewing machines has expanded ........ plain, pounding, hemmer ..... etc.etc ..... ... what I like! We'd be hours ........ Each


his passion!


Last night I had no other clothes on the table Christmas ...... sigh! I had to make the bread ........ ausciughini door and all made in a few hours ....... ..... through my sewing machine, sew, sew ..... ......




nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment