Monday, November 29, 2010

Newyork Drivers License With Temp Visitor Expired

yet realized e. ...... smiles

Christmas is coming .......... travel ideas, clean hands ......


many things to make, to think the ......... days are too short .......


Complice the rain fell incessantly these days ....... out cold most of the other days ..... and then ....... cottage


While I realize the landscapes where we live, where I want to be where the most successful walk in the snowflakes, cold air that makes you do comics ..... covered in coat, gloves, scarf ..... walking, walking ........


And instead of food, warmth, threads, fabrics, scissors ........ is not the same thing but I like it ...... because I'm sure that some people with my things, leaves me smile ......


sure you are sitting / i, then sit in front of the pc ........ ...... here is my work


realized that I have won ..... smiles .....


Port bread with coordinated orange-cinnamon-scented trivet








So many hearts that joined to form the cushions



or a garland

;
always garlands theme .......



that can become a centerpiece




with a beautiful French fabric, a cute pillow


pochette tricks Bathroom



Yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent, and then home tree, uprooted from the garden of my parents, with Christmas music and decorations .... .......






good start week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment