Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cruising Spots Orlando

Two days at Christmas .....

Two days before Christmas ........


hectic days ..... I still have to finish ... that the gifts will be delivered by hand .....



my Father Christmas has already begun in several places ....... has already arrived in some time to come .......

after these hard days will resume visits to your blog, see your wonders ........

I take this opportunity to thank still sweet thoughts that you had for me ..... and you

a sweet AND INTENSE CHRISTMAS WISH .......

soon.



I wish I had the power to give for Christmas


every child a smile, give to every mother


his son a hug for at least


and dry the tears of those who have lost too,


to caress the heart of a desperate dream


and give a little soul in torment 'of peace.


I wish I had the power to shut down for Christmas


the noise of war and terror from the face


of those who life has too often violated.


I would like to transform violence in an embrace of peace


where colors, religions and differences of any kind


can dance the dance with respect


forming a better world because of love.


I wish I had the power to wrap love


and get it within the walls of your soul


to make everything a bit 'better.


I wish I had the power to give everyone a world


of love and a Merry Christmas full of dreams.



0 comments:

Post a Comment