Friday, December 17, 2010

Reduce Acid Immediately In Throat

Addobbini .........

Some posts ago I wrote of the decorations that had reached the Dolomites ......

Sent on December 6 with Italian .................................. if the wrong '

friend to take them, would be doing thirty kilometers ..... remaining in storage at the SDA.

Shame ......... not send more with the Post Office!


I sent a packet the other day by a courier online ...... retrieved the package at my house

yesterday and already shipped and the cost ...... .... . half that paid to the post office .....

Speechless ......

But we talk about the decorations .......


Seeing my stuff ...... I asked for big hearts ......




Scottish application on the front ......


bearings and decorated with different images .... ........ predominant color red!





I took the liberty of inserting a small pocket on the back ..... to put small pieces of cinnamon-orange scented cinnamon .. .....






I get back into production ..... so many things to do yet .......



snowing here ..... Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment