Friday, December 10, 2010

Iphone Camera Adapter -ipad

tests of favors ..... ....... Brrrrr ......

Tests ...... favors .......



"I do not like favors municipalities, boxes, silverware, etc. .....,

When I saw your hearts in love ......... ...... I want them at my wedding ....."


These are the words of Eve .......... woman, which luckily I met him in person .......


nice to be involved at such an magic, of a person so beautiful and special .....

He welcomes me into his house reflects his way, his person ....... I love candles, and I'm different when I arrived ...... gives me a smile, something fundamental. .....

start talking ......... how many things in common ..... maybe it is true that we do find something sooner or later .....

The hours pass happy and pleasant .........




the rest later ......... .......

nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment