Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gold Bars Through Airport

that frost .....

last days ....... I love sky who knows snow .......( but does not reach very low temperatures )...... ........

This morning I got up a bit 'late, according to the schedule that I had ....... I have recovered tax flitting between rooms closed ....... home ... .. came to the door of the building I was stopped for a second ...... ....... how cold !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gradually, you have to go without gloves ....... nice ..... but the breaths that make comic books around me ...... ....... frost winter landscape anywhere ... ...

I turned on the heater in the car ....... ....... got too cold and off the highway to the destination ....... the game starts from here to two hours and miles ......... almost two hundred ........

quite deserted the highway ..... and this allows the pace you like ....... the Gigia responds well to commands .... ..... surpasses rushing .. .... and to my sides, the frost makes everything much ....... the white chimneys of the houses emit smoke ..... the people have already started, like me, to live.

I traveled almost the entire coast of Tuscany ...... changed my scenarios but always beautiful ..... anywhere ...... just regret not bringing my camera with me I would have captured what my eyes have admired .......

When I make these trips alone my mind travels, travels, such as Gigia this morning ....... my thoughts and facts to the many chores to do but there are still many people who recently ...... I met through my blog ....... words exchanged by e-mail or phone ..... ....

For an envelope arrived at my destination ..... the emotion of 'friend, who told me two gifts ......... when the package ..... ...

liked them very much of my artefacts ..... two gifts to be done, two hearts to realize .....

one in shades dell'ecru ......



other very, very Christmas .....


hearts with both ceramic ..... scented with essential oil that accompanied it.

Oh well, his words have made me very happy.


the realization a garland with green plastic, dried oranges, star anise, cinnamon, roses and a pretty bow pannolenci ..... right?





Back to realize .......... decorations that need to reach the Dolomites ....... LOL .......

soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment